Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hello from The Man With The Time!





Hello world! Finally i have set aside the bullshit and finally done something that ive been waiting to do for awhile now......Create a Fuckin Blogspot! I've visited alot of different Blogspots, and ive been highly impressed with the quality of some of these spots. 

Now im pretty sure your wondering just who the hell i am. Since i was 15 years old i have been spinning records and playing a whole assortment of different instruments. Im DJ CLOCKWORK(hi clockwork..) I have a disease and they dont know what to call it!! HA....Deejaying is something that i live on on a daily basis. I feel like it Communication threw airwaves and how you speak to people while their tearing up the dance floor. Its my money maker as well as my release into doing something that i love.

I love my fuckin job..

Just a taste of me...

check it out

No comments: