Wednesday, December 17, 2008

COMMMON AND CLOCKWORK!


Man o Man...this has been an amazing year for me yall...i ve been very fortunate to work with many people that i thought would never be on the same stage with(hi-tek, Talib Kweli, Steve Aoki, Roxy Cottontail, Blaqstarr, Steph Floss, Mick Boogie..just to name a few). I ve worked very hard this year and i see alot of thing are going very well for me.. 

So Ive done it once again!!

OK, so first i want to thank everybody for all their support and everything that yall have givin me... I've been working really hard to put the Nati on the map. I feel like everyone should start working together on a lot of shit, because the NATI has a shit ton of talent and you know who you are... with that being said i want to invite everyone(hip-hop heads especially) to come down to MIXX ULTRA LOUNGE ON DEC 19TH(if you dont know where that is, you can goggle it and the address is on there)

why come to MIXX?

WELL IF YOU KNOW MUSIC THEN YOU KNOW THAT ONE OF THE ILLEST EMCEE TO TOUCH THE MICROPHONE IS COMING TO CINCINNATI!

COMMON!!!!

HE AND I WILL BE ROCKING OUT THE CLUB ALL NIGHT LONG!!
(shouts out to J.RODGE AND DB!)

i am very fortunate to be able to be along side this dude....

IF YOU MADE IT TO THE TALIB KWELI SHOW THAT HE AND I DID, THEN YOU KNOW HOW CRAZY THIS IS GOING TO BE....

So If you want more details...please hit me up CLOCKWORK_33@YAHOO.COM

I KNOW THIS MESSAGE IS MAD LONG, BUT IM JUST MAD EXCITED!!

PEACE HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY THERE

No comments: