Monday, January 5, 2009

MOXyFaYaBox and CLOCKWORK Show Video!

Im Posting a shit ton of videos today.. I just got back from Cleveland, which by the way is DOPE AS FUCK.. i wasnt a huge Cleveland fan, but after yesterday Partyin at one of the nicest clubs "The View" with Keri Hilson, DJ Steph Floss, and Floyd "Money mayweather changed my mind... Imma post that video as soon as i upload them...

ANY-WHO... i was surfing youtube when i came across the MOXyFaYaBox and CLOCKWORK Show Video!...

Watch as me and MOXY kill the "Paper Planes rmx"..

O by the way the random white dude thats holding the mic stand as if it was a AK-47 when the chorus come in with the gun shots is my homeboy ALEX WILLIG(who by the way designed my laptop and blessed me with my Pitbull Puppy CLOCKS!)

Check it

No comments: