Thursday, May 14, 2009

CRACK KILLS!


FIRST OFF I WANT TO SAY II FUCKIN HATE THE HILLS AND MOST OF THE SHIT ON MTV.... This right here is some bullshit this fuckin fag Spencer from the hills wants to be a rapper... I have no words to explain how upset i am about this shit.. I Kept running across this article on the internet and tried to ignore it, but i saw it so much i said to myself."fuck it" i read it, and by the end i was almost bald from pulling my hair out. This right here is a question a interviewer from Complex Magazine wrote and This was dumb ass Spencer's response....

Complex: You also said, “I’m like the white Jay-Z.” Would you consider Heidi the white Beyoncé?

Spencer Pratt: A little bit more than the white Beyoncé. Beyoncé had to be built by a group like Destiny’s Child, but Heidi shines solo. I’ll actually give you an exclusive: I could guarantee you Speidi’s [Spencer and Heidi's] “Bonnie & Clyde” version is going to stunt on Jay and B’s version.

If you dare to read more of the article and get some knee slappers.. Go HERE

No comments: