Friday, July 24, 2009

My Second Home...

Im sorry it took me song long to update my blog. I just got back from New York to show off and have a good time Djing.. First i Djed the Famous Monday Nights At Sway NightClub, with my homie Dj Select Shit was insane, and then i went to check out my homie MickBoogie at ASpen Nightclub on Tues. Mick is always a laid back cool dude, we'vw done a few shows together, so seeing him again was like a mini reunion.. OOOooo i forgot to tell yall!!There i met a new really good "new" friend by the name Of Kris. She seems like she has her shit together! except she decided to go see Maxwell over my show the next day.. FAIL!! hahahhah. Naw im just bullshittin.. Shes really cool, cant wait to see her again.. Make sure you check her site out RIGHT HERE. After that we check out Sultra Lounge...Shit was NASTY!!! IT WAS OFFF THE FUCKIN MEAT RACK SON!! anyway check out all the pics below.. I also Djed at FATBABYS im the lower east side with my homie DJ Schoolboy.... im tired of typing..check out all the pics...more to come as soon as i get them uploaded





























No comments: