Friday, November 27, 2009

Jasmine Solano and Chuck Inglish Tour Columbus Pics!!

Its taking a while for me to gather all the photos from the Tour, so bare with me please.. Here are a few pics that i gathered so far.. Ill be posting more pics as soon as i find them.. Shouts out to Cj Townsend for killing shit on the daily, and being that dude in Columbus. Franz For bein a crazy muthafucka, driving the Blue Monster and letting me crash on his comfortable couch! Brandon and Trish for coming out and supporting and dancing the night away. Fly.U came out, L.E for the Uncool, The 3rd, Rashad, and also a Huge thanks for Veit From Fly Society and my Homie John for rolling up there and helping us out with another car, and A BIG shout out to the homie Schoolboy for making the event happen, and being a cool as dude.































Enjoy!


EDIT!!!

i JUST FOUND MORE PICKS!!! CHECK OUT MY HOMIE STEVE OVER AT MINDLESSPHOTOS.COM!!!

Check as me and my homegirl Tasha Sanchezzie were pouring drinks out the bottle into peoples mouths.... Crazy night,... and shouts out to my homie Franz for juke-ing every girl we pointed out!!



































































No comments: